This is my first time I will be joining Liebster Award. And honestly, I’d never heard about it before. So, thank you, Jessie luckyjc007, for nominating me. ❤ (I’m sorry it takes so long!)
Here are the rules:
- Answer the questions that your nominator posted for his/her nominees.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Make up 11 new fun questions for your nominees.
- Give some love back to your nominator and link back to his/her post.
- You must nominate 5-11 bloggers.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I had made three blogs before and ended up deleting them. I hope this blog will last forever, hahaha.
- I love fiction books.
- Every time I see a beautiful tree, I want to climb it (but I don’t do that, though, this is sad for someone stranger would see me doing that and it would be so awkward).
- A bit tiny. Or maybe I’m tiny.
- I’m easy to be blue, but easy to be happy too.
- When I was about 5 years old, I and my best friend fell into a spring and I really thought that it would be the end of my life. I screamed, “I DON’T WANT TO DIE,” so loud.
- I’m a moslem and proud to be a moslem.
- Everytime I go to the book store, I just want to be rich that I could grab them all.
- Still struggling with my English skill. So, I’m sorry if you find so many mistakes.
- I have a secret place I would run to if I need a tranquil thought. That’s in my head. With a beautiful tree near a small lake. The view of the place has never changed in my head since the first time I imagined it.
- I’m an INFP based on Myers-Briggs personality types.
The Questions from the Nominator
- What is the most important 3 things in your life? Faith, Family, and Peace.
- What are your pet peeves? People who think that their logic and opinions over a non-absolut thing are such a holy book and everybody needs to agree with them. And those who can’t read someone’s sad face and still continuing mock him in the name of joke.
- If you could travel on a month’s vacation (FREE) where would you go and who- if any- would you take with you? I want to go to the Hobbiton. Stay there for a month, sipping tea calmly every afternoon. I would like to take my friend who likes fantasy as well.
- If you had to relive part of your life, what age would you choose and why? 5 years old. I think it’d be great, because at that time everything seems so colorful. Oh yes, I could roll on the grass and climb a tree!
- If you could change one major thing in this world what would it be? I bet everyone longs for a better world, and one urgent thing to support it is peace.
- What motivates you? God, and my family. And good stories.
- What has been the most disappointing thing in your life? My failure to stand after I failed.
- What freaks you out? My own fear.
- What according to you is the most treasured possession you own? My hope to be a good person. I think it’s enough, hahaha.
- What is the best book you have read so far? This is a hard question. But I can say it’s The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien.
- What is your favorite type of vehicle? I don’t know. I can’t decide it. LoL.
The Questions for The Nominees
- What thing does make you happy so much?
- What thing does make you sad so much?
- Who’s your favorite fiction character?
- How do you handle yourself when your negative emotion appear?
- What’s your favorite color? Why?
- Do you miss your childhood? Tell me the best reason.
- Who’s your favorite author? Why?
- What’s your favorite movie? Why?
- Tea or coffee?
- What do you think about your life you’ve been passed?
- What is your most priority desire right now?